Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Starting with great graphics

I talked a little bit on our custom embroidery website about quality digitizing but we can even go back a bit more and address the need for putting time into designing a great logo, right from the start. A logo that is not only eye catching but also embroidery friendly. Sometimes logos are beautiful but far too intense to maintain the integrity of the logo for embroidery.

Hiring a professional graphic artist is key to doing it right. My friend, Lisa Boudreau lives in New Brunswick and she has an amazing talent to create graphics that turns heads. She designed our logo and banner for our embroidery website. Go check it out...it's fantastic. She doesn't advertise much, because she doesn't have to, but if you would like to contact her, here is her email address: feed4tht@nbnet.nb.ca I highly recommend her, she is above and beyond any graphic artist I have ever worked with.

We would also like to take a moment to thank a very special man who gave us some incredible tips on creating a search engine friendly website. Our newly revamped site would not have achieved such great success without the help of this man along with my good friend Lisa, my graphic artist friend who helped me turn my mediocre site into something special.

New products will be added weekly and we hope you like it. Any feedback would be awesome. As always, we at OMD Embroidery look forward to serving you.

No comments: